We know you care about diversity. We know you’ve heard the stats citing that diverse companies produce more revenue – and outperform non-diverse ones by 35%. We also know, only 25% of computing jobs are held by women and far fewer for minorities. Now more than ever before, we need to close the gap for women in tech. Your business depends on it.
The GIT Conference is a one-stop shop for celebrating, and solving for diversity in tech. We believe there is no solution that doesn’t involve everyone.
We’re a Match for your Recruitment Goals
GIT Conference attracts a powerfully engaged and eager community – from software engineers, product marketers, human resources pros, college students, data scientists, digital marketers, startup founders, and more. For the first time ever we’re layering in speed recruiting so you can connect directly with job seekers, show off your company’s culture, and walk away with interviews set up! Through the Girls in Tech community, you are one step closer to achieving your recruitment goals.
Your ROI as a sponsoring partner of the Girls in Tech Conference:
- Tap into the global community and diversity of talent you’re looking for.
- Position your company at the forefront of the diversity in technology pipeline and retention solution.
- Increase your brand exposure as a company committed to diversity and inclusion with a world-renowned organization.
- Support your employees in showing them your commitment to diversity and inclusion by giving them an opportunity to mentor and be a part of the recruitment process.
- Create business partnerships with the chance to meet some of the most revered technologists and pioneers in Silicon Valley on stage as speakers.
To learn more about sponsorship, please email [email protected].